After so many changes in the development version, it was time to release a new version:
Third-party bookmark services
It's now possible to sync Miniflux bookmarks with external services: Instapaper and Pinboard.
Feed reading/parsing improvements
- Move to the last version of PicoFeed (the open source library used to parse RSS feeds)
- Favicons support
- Experimental image proxy to avoid SSL mixed content warnings (will be improved in the next release)
- New content grabber rules
- Add option to flush all unread items after X days, default 45 days (avoid very large database of unread items)
- New keyboard shortcut to toggle the RTL mode (press the key "z")
- Display & update the number of unread items on every page with an "unread items" menu
- The Fever API can use multiple databases with Apache, read the documentation
- Move token regeneration to the advanced config section and make clear which services get a new token
- Add refresh link to the feed page items
- Integration tests with Selenium
- Many bug fixes and code improvements
- Miniflux embedded is an open source Android app for Miniflux. It's basically an embedded WebView that saves your Miniflux URL and cookies. Download on the Play Store.
- munin-miniflux is a munin wildcard plugin to draw graphs of your miniflux read and unread count.
You can list your own projects on the Miniflux's README, just send a pull-request through Github.
Special thanks to the contributor Mathias Kresin who make many patches and improvements to the code.
Thanks to translators, contributors and everybody that give feedbacks/bug reports.