Miniflux is a minimalist RSS reader
Version 1.1.8 released (September 12, 2015)
Miniflux is not for everybody, it's made for people who want to read their feeds efficiently.
- Optimized for readability
- The page layout, fonts and colors are chosen to be readable on a screen. The most important thing is the content.
- Download full content of articles
- Do you have feeds that display only a summary? Fetch the original article automatically.
- No fancy features
- I suppose you don't like bloated software? Me too. There is no fancy technologies, we don't care about the last hipster framework. Less is more!
- Fast, Simple and Efficient
- Be productive and use keyboard shortcuts to read quickly all your unread items.
- No social network support
- These centralized websites make money with your private life. There is no Facebook, Google+, Twitter or sharing at all.
- No advertising and user tracking
- Nobody likes advertising. Miniflux removes automatically Ads and pixel trackers.
- Super simple installation
- The only thing you need to do is to copy and paste the source code on your own server. There is no configuration, no database setup, nothing!
- Free, open source and self-hosted
- Miniflux is a free and open source project distributed under the AGPL v3 license.