Miniflux is a minimalist and opinionated feed reader.
- Releases and Downloads (Feed)
- Issues Tracker
- Source Code Repository
- Paid Hosting
- Optimized for readability
- The page layout, fonts, and colors are chosen to be readable on a screen. The most important thing is the content.
- Download original article contents
- Do you have feeds that display only a summary? Fetch the original article automatically.
- No fancy features
- I suppose you don't like bloated software? Miniflux focuses on simplicity. Less is more!
- Fast and efficient
- Be productive, use the keyboard shortcuts to navigate through the application. Scan quickly your unread items with the lightweight user interface.
- Your privacy is guaranteed
- Nobody resells your private data or track your usage.
- No advertising and user tracking
- Miniflux removes automatically pixel trackers.
- Super simple installation
- Miniflux is compiled statically without external dependencies, drop the binary on your server and you are done. You also have the choice to use the RPM/Debian package or the Docker image.
- Free, open source and self-hosted
- Miniflux is a free and open source project distributed under the permissive Apache 2.0 License.
- Feed formats supported: Atom, RSS 1.0/2.0 and JSON
- OPML import/export
- Support multiple enclosures/attachments (Podcasts, videos, music, and images)
- Play videos from YouTube channels directly inside Miniflux
- Fetch website icons (favicons)
- Save articles to third-party services
- Available in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, and Polish
- Remove pixel trackers
- Fetch original links when the feed is coming from FeedBurner
- Open external links with the attributes
rel="noopener noreferrer" referrerpolicy="no-referrer"
- Image proxy to avoid mixed content warnings with HTTPS
- Play Youtube videos by using the domain
- Fetch original article and returns relevant contents (Readability)
- Custom scraper rules based on CSS selectors
- Custom rewriting rules
- Stylesheet optimized for readability
- Responsive design (works on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices)
- Doesn't require to download an application from the App/Play Store
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Touch events on mobile devices
- Themes (black and white)
- Send articles to Pinboard, Instapaper or Wallabag
- Bookmarklet to subscribe to a website directly from any browsers
- Use existing mobile applications to read your feeds by using the Fever API
- REST API with clients written in Go and Python
- Google (OAuth2)
- Written in Go (Golang)
- Use only Postgres as database
- There is no dependency, only a single static binary
- Automatic HTTPS configuration with Let's Encrypt
- Use your own SSL certificate
- Supports HTTP/2.0 if TLS is configured
- Feeds are updated in the background by an internal scheduler
- External content is sanitized before being displayed
- Works only in modern browsers
Do you like Miniflux? make a donation.
Miniflux is developed by Frédéric Guillot.