Miniflux is a minimalist RSS reader
Miniflux is not for everyone, it's for people who want to read their feeds efficiently
Try Miniflux Now
The hosted version is only $15/year with a free trial period of 7 days.
- Optimized for readability
The page layout, fonts and colors are chosen to be readable on a screen.
The most important thing is the content.
- Download full content of articles
Do you have feeds that display only a summary?
Fetch the original article automatically.
- No fancy features
I suppose you don't like bloated software? Me too. Miniflux focus on simplicity.
Less is more!
- Fast and efficient
Be productive and use keyboard shortcuts to read quickly all your unread items.
- Your privacy is guaranteed
We don't resell your private data or track your utilization.
- No advertising and user tracking
Nobody likes advertising.
Miniflux removes automatically Ads and pixel trackers.
- Super simple installation
The only thing you need to do is to copy and paste the source code on your own server.
- Free, open source and self-hosted
Miniflux is a free and open source project distributed under the AGPL v3 license.
- Responsive design, works with your smartphone, tablet or desktop
- Send your bookmarks to Pinboard, Wallabag or Instapaper
- Compatible with the Fever API, read your feeds through existing mobile and desktop clients
- Use the Bookmarklet to subscribe to a website directly from any browsers
- Import and export your subscriptions by using the standard format OPML
- Update your feeds from a background task or from the user interface
- Several themes available
- External links are opened inside a new tab with a
rel="noreferrer" attribute to respect your privacy
- API to interact programatically with your feeds and items
- Translated in 10 languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Czech, Spanish, Portuguese, Serbian and Simplified Chinese
- Support for RTL languages (Right-to-Left)
- No data locking, host anywhere
Do you like Miniflux? make a donation.
Bitcoin address: 32XnMRHz3VLGe5N5FApAVEUitNHFcDu2Yx
Miniflux is developed by Frédéric Guillot.